Uncommon Nonsense

Video games, books, and day-to-day drivel

9.19.2006

Video Games: 9/19

This week is fairly dead so far as purchases for me go, but here's what I'm looking forward to this week:

Okami[PS2] - already getting awesome reviews, this stylized game is exactly my kind of thing. It's unusual, interesting, and looks like it will be a lot of fun. I can't wait to pick this up - maybe I'll even have time to play it someday.

That's it for this week. The season is really starting to get hectic, though, and I'm sure there will be far more games that I want than money in the bank with more than one title coming out per week for the next couple months.

I'm still a little disappointed that there aren't really many good 360 titles yet, but I have some faith at least (even though I hated my original Xbox for having only multi-platform releases or games that would look better on my PC). I do really love the XBLA stuff.

Here's an interesting article with a look of some of the "hottest" DS titles to be released this year. I don't agree with all of them (games based on movies and some Tomb Raider game hot?), but it's a look at some titles you may otherwise not know about - such as Elite Beat Agents (sequel to the Japanese-only Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan) and a Settlers game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home